Friday, August 14, 2009

Personal Succes !

To be honest, I dont have a personal success yet. I mean, I have done a lot of things in my life but any of them have been a challenge for me. Maybe because I just try to do things that I am sure I can do them. When I decided to study English I knew that I was going to be difficult and actually its really hard for me. If I finish my career I will say that things turned out well at the end and it will be a personal success.

By the moment, I could say that I am really proud of myself because I am going to be a firefighter. I have been like 10 months learning and studing and it is a hard work because I am the only woman of my brigade and I am not really athletic. The thing is that and next week I have the test and I hope to do it very well.

See you!

Batgirl!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brabara
    After read you post, I think that you are going to achieve all your goals because you are always fighting for everything you want.
    Now I know how important is for you the brigade and being a firefighter. Brabara all your hard work and your effort will have a reward. You will be an excellent firefihter and english teacher.

    See you
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Batigirl,

    I think that you will be successful in your future because you are a persistent person. You can achieve what you want to do. Also I hope that you can be a good firefighter.

    Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Fran =)
    I know that you will be a great firefighter!
    Go ahead!
    See you tomorrow!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'm wrong, but I imagine that not quitting your studies to be a firefighter when you realized you were the only woman required courage. I think in that sense, being faithful to your goals and not letting others' looks or comments intimidate you was a big success.

    ReplyDelete